children from A to Z's Note:
I made this a while ago and it is very good. I found the recipe in an old Betty Crocker book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 nine inch flour tortillas
- 1Crumble ground beef into 2 quart casserole; add onion. Cover loosley and microwave on high 3 min.; stir.
- 2Cover and microwave until meat is firm, 2-3mins. Stir to break up meat; drain.
- 3Stir in cheese, sour cream, parsley, salt and pepper. Cover and reserve.
- 4Wrap 4 tortillas in damp cloth and microwave on high until softened, about 45 sec. Keep tortillas covered while working with the filling.
- 5Spoon about 1/3 cup filling in center of tortilla. Fold up.
- 6Place seam side down in oblong baking dish.
- 7Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- 8Prepare enchilada sauce.
- 9Enchilada Sauce:.
- 10Mix all ingredients, cover tightly and microwave on high to boiling, 4-6 min.; stir.
- 11Pour sauce over tortillas. Cover loosley and microwave on high until filling is hot, 7-9 minute.
- 12Garnish with shredded cheese. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Microwave Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Microwave Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Beef Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.7
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 119.4 mg
- Sodium 1802.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 36.0 g