Old Fashioned Mac and Cheese
- Ready In:
- Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- Cook and stir butter, onion,salt and pepper over medium heat until onion is slightly tender.
- Blend in flour. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly; remove from heat.
- Stir in milk. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly, Boil and stir 1 minute ; remove from heat.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Place macaroni in ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole. Stir cheese sause into macaroni.
- Cook uncovered in 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!