I found this recipe on another recipe site and added my own twist to it. It came out pretty tasty! Let me know how it comes out.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced green chili peppers
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (use less if you think it might be too spicy)
- 2 (18 1/8 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 3 (15 ounce) cans white beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- shredded monterey jack cheese, garnish
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Slowly cook and stir the onion until tender.
- Mix in the garlic, green chili peppers, oregano, cumin, and cayenne.
- Continue to cook and stir the mixture until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in the chicken broth, chicken, beans, corn, and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and let simmer 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on each serving and enjoy!