piptny cabriales's Note:
I owned a mexican restaurant. This recipe is what we served to our customers. Many people think it contains goat cheese, but what you customarily find in restaurants is made from easy melt white american cheese, purchased thru suppliers or large supermarkets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups easy melt white processed cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8-1/4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, with juice
- 1Warm milk, slowly add shredded cheese,when melted add jalapenos.
- 2As it sits it will become firmer.
- 3If the consistancy is not firm enough add more cheese, if too firm add more milk.
- 4Can prepare and reheat in the microwave.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican White Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.7
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.2 mg
- Sodium 1616.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 23.8 g