Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I owned a mexican restaurant. This recipe is what we served to our customers. Many people think it contains goat cheese, but what you customarily find in restaurants is made from easy melt white american cheese, purchased thru suppliers or large supermarkets.
- 2 cups easy melt white processed cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, with juice
- Warm milk, slowly add shredded cheese,when melted add jalapenos.
- As it sits it will become firmer.
- If the consistancy is not firm enough add more cheese, if too firm add more milk.
- Can prepare and reheat in the microwave.