Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
Twice baked potatoes with a nice little kick!
Top Review by Lucky in Bayview
I liked these, but my husband loved them. I made a batch and froze them to have on hand. To re-heat, I baked them in foil at 350 for about 40 mins. Thanks for sharing this flavorful and easy recipe.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 teaspoon pepper
- 2⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese, plus
- shredded cheddar cheese, to top with
- onion salt
- chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake potatoes at 400 for 50-60 minutes, or until soft.
- Take out of oven and let cool a little. Once cool, cut them in half legnth wise and scoop out meat from potato skin.
- Place potato meat in bowl along with butter, salsa, sour cream, and salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Add in the cheddar cheese, and place potato mixture back into potato skins.
- Sprinkle with cheese on top and bake in oven for another 20 minutes, or until warmed through.
- Sprinkle with onion salt and chili powder, to taste (we put alot on).