Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe from Ricardo
Make and share this Mexican-Style Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup store-bought guacamole
- 1 cup ready-made bruschetta
- 1⁄3 cup English cucumber, diced
- fresh cilantro leaves, to taste (optional)
- 32 round tortilla chips
- In 16 miniature glass bowls, spoon 1 tablespoon of guacamole and 1 tablespoon of bruschetta topping each. Garnish with diced cucumber and chopped cilantro. Insert two chips upright in each bowl.
- Tips: Prepare them in advance and refrigerate until ready to serve. Add the chips at the last moment.
Made this as written, though I made an adjustment. Instead of using all the bowls, and 2 chips per bowl, I made this in one bowl. I added the guacolomole, and bruschetta, then I topped it with the remaining ingredients, and we spooned the dip onto the chips. Anyway, this worked out real nice, and made for a nice, dip that we enjoyed during the hockey game last night. This would make for a great dip for any occasion. Very good. Made for PRMR Tag.
This is a fun little dip with a nice presentation! I used homemade guacamole and bruschetta. Thanks for sharing! ZWT8