My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut Beef steak into 1/8 thick strips.
- 2combine oil, cumin, oregano, and garlic;reserve half.
- 3Heat half the seasoned oil in large nonstick skillet over med-hi heat.
- 4add bell pepper, onion, and jalepeno pepper;stir fry 2-3 min until crisp-tender.
- 5remove and reserve In same skillet stir fry beef strips (1/2 at a time) in remaining oil 1-2 min.
- 6Return vegetables to skillet and heat through.
- 7Serve beef mixture over brown rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 655.4
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 69.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 39.3 g