Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Mexican Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- Cut Beef steak into 1/8 thick strips.
- combine oil, cumin, oregano, and garlic;reserve half.
- Heat half the seasoned oil in large nonstick skillet over med-hi heat.
- add bell pepper, onion, and jalepeno pepper;stir fry 2-3 min until crisp-tender.
- remove and reserve In same skillet stir fry beef strips (1/2 at a time) in remaining oil 1-2 min.
- Return vegetables to skillet and heat through.
- Serve beef mixture over brown rice.