Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Mexican Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- Cut Beef steak into 1/8 thick strips.
- combine oil, cumin, oregano, and garlic;reserve half.
- Heat half the seasoned oil in large nonstick skillet over med-hi heat.
- add bell pepper, onion, and jalepeno pepper;stir fry 2-3 min until crisp-tender.
- remove and reserve In same skillet stir fry beef strips (1/2 at a time) in remaining oil 1-2 min.
- Return vegetables to skillet and heat through.
- Serve beef mixture over brown rice.
pretty good, I added a green bell pepper for some color and also diced the jalapeno's in before adding them since my family doesn't like biting into hot chiles. It also needed some salt to taste, but otherwise not bad. thanks!
Excellent! I was drawn to this recipe because it sounded sort of similar to my all time favorite recipe-Lomos Saltados. Very different, same sort of cooking method though. Very tasty and the flavor was fantastic. I might add some fresh tomatoes next time to give it a little juice and see how that tastes. Definately a keeper! Thanks Teekie!