Recipe by SaffronMeSilly
Got this from January 2010 Cooking club magazine. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks good and I don't want to lose it.
- 0.5 (16 ounce) box lasagna noodles, broken into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 3⁄4 cups marinara sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook beef and onion in large skillet over medium high heat 10 minutes or until beef is browned. Drain.
- Stiff in marinara sauce and taco seasoning, simmer until heated through. Stir in pasta.
- Serve topped with sour cream, cheese, and cilantro.