Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from an Ortega recipe booklet. Looked interesting with the addition of mango. Prep time is start to finish.
- 453.59 g cooked shrimp
- 236.59 ml diced mango
- 158.51 ml diced red onion
- 118.29 ml ortega salsa, any variety
- 59.14 ml chopped cilantro
- 29.58 ml ortega fire-roasted diced green chilies
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground pepper
- 12 count packageortega taco shells, broken into large pieces
- cut tails from shrimp, if necessary. Slice lengthwise in half. Place in medium bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients except taco shells; stir well to combine. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours. Serve with taco shells.