This season mix adds authentic flavor to Mexican dishes .Use for tacos, ground beef, potatoes or BBQ chicken. You can add it to salad dressing too!
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (add more if you like)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (or 2 teaspoons crushed dried fried onions)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- Mix together ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and store in a cool place in an airtight container.
Loved it!! I followed it exactly except for the salt...no salt in our diets. It was a great taste on chicken breasts. Will keep this one and use it again!
Great seasoniing mix. I used it on chicken breasts. I cooked them under the broiler 5 minutes per side. They were delicious with this rub. I have included this rub with my new recipe for Chicken Enchiladas Ll's Favorite Chicken Enchiladas. I cut out the red pepper flakes because I can't take the heat. Made for PRMR
Loved this seasoning! I used it on some canned pinto beans to make tex-mex beans and they turned out great. It would be great on tacos or burritos also. Thanks for posting. Made for Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap..