Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy appetizer that is great for patio gatherings and other informal occasions. I got this from a Mrs. Renfro's salsa jar [ www.renfrofoods.com ] and I want to store it here for safe keeping.
- Spread half of the cheese on a 9 x 11 baking dish.
- Combine the well beaten eggs with the green salsa
- Spread over the cheese.
- Spread the rest of the cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes and then cut into 1 inch squares.
- Serve with tortilla chips.