1 hr 5 mins
This was a big hit at my last party! Some guests were spooning salsa on it before eating, but most loved it plain. Prep and cook times approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a 9x13 inch baking pan; set aside.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and add flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- 3Add melted butter, leaving the pan buttered.
- 4Add chiles and cheeses.
- 5Mix together and pour into baking pan.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40-60 minutes.
- 7Test for doneness with a knife.
- 8Be sure quiche is set and knife blade comes out clean, when inserted in center.
- 9Cut into bite size squares while hot, but allow to cool slightly before removing from pan.
- 10This may be baked and frozen; reheat covered with foil.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Quiche Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.3
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 117.6 mg
- Sodium 361.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 9.8 g