Haupia (Hawaiian Coconut Pudding)
- Ready In:
1 8x8 inch pan
- 12 ounces chilled coconut milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until thickened.
- Lower heat and cook for ten minutes, stirring constantly to avoid lumping or burning.
- Pour into 8x8 inch dish and chill until set.
- Cut haupia into squares.
- NOTE: May be topped with crushed pineapple, sliced peaches or sliced mango.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, but don't have a lot of time to do it, since I work full time. I like to try a new recipe every Saturday, if time allows. <br> <br>I have one grown son and three grandaughters ages 16,10 and 3. The ten year old has won many medals in gymnastics meets over the past few years.