Tangy Southern Steak Sauce
- Ready In:
- Place all ingredients except steak in large bowl; stir until blended.
- Add steak; cover, and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade.
- Place remaining marinade in medium saucepan and boil from 10 to 50 minutes (or until you have it at the thickness you want), stirring occasionally.
- Preheat grill.
- Grill steak 5 to 10 minutes per side or to desired doneness.
- Serve with boiled sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I LOVE to cook and eat and read cookbooks. My kitchen really does overfloweth with them and of course this has quickly become my favorite cooking site! I live with my husband in a small town in eastern Connecticut. We are both retired. My children are all grown and have families of their own now. Our 3 grandchildren and 1 great-granddaughter all live in Florida and it goes without saying that we miss them very much, so when my husband retired last year we celebrated by buying a small RV! We so enjoyed driving it to Florida to spend the holidays with the little ones. Although COVID has prevented us from repeating the trip this year, I am enjoying learning new recipes to make in our RV for next year. I think the Instant Pot and the Crock Pot will be my new best friends while traveling!