- 6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup rice, uncooked
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 green pepper, sliced into 6 rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Brown pork chops and arrange in 9x13 baking pan. Season with salt. Sprinkle rice around chops. Combine taco seasoning mix, tomato sauce, and water. Pour over chops and rice, cover tightly with foil. Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, uncover, sprinkle with cheese and add a pepper ring to the top of each chop. Recover and bake 10 minutes more.