Recipe by Mirj
A friend of mine gave me this recipe.
Top Review by MizzNezz
I made these true to the recipe except I added a sprinkle of chopped onion on top of the beans. These were very easy to make, and very tasty. I used monterey jack cheese, and tossed a little green onion on top with sour cream, and black olives. Another good one Mirjam!!
- 4 fat free corn tortillas (soft taco size, about 8-inch in diameter)
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup salsa (mild or hot, smooth or chunky, you choose)
- 8 ounces low-fat monterey jack cheese or 8 ounces low-fat monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced chilies (optional)
- sliced onion (optional)
- black olives (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly coat a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan with oil spray.
- Mash black beans and spread on tortillas.
- Cover beans with salsa.
- Sprinkle on chilies.
- Add anything else that sounds good to you and cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is heated through.