A friend of mine gave me this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 fat free corn tortillas (soft taco size, about 8-inch in diameter)
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup salsa (mild or hot, smooth or chunky, you choose)
- 8 ounces low-fat monterey jack cheese or 8 ounces low-fat monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced chilies (optional)
- sliced onion (optional)
- black olives (optional)
- 1Lightly coat a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan with oil spray.
- 2Mash black beans and spread on tortillas.
- 3Cover beans with salsa.
- 4Sprinkle on chilies.
- 5Add anything else that sounds good to you and cover with shredded cheese.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees F for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is heated through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (928 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.3
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.8 mg
- Sodium 709.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free corn tortillas