Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A friend of mine gave me this recipe.
Make and share this Mexican Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 4 fat free corn tortillas (soft taco size, about 8-inch in diameter)
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup salsa (mild or hot, smooth or chunky, you choose)
- 8 ounces low-fat monterey jack cheese or 8 ounces low-fat monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced chilies (optional)
- sliced onion (optional)
- black olives (optional)
- Lightly coat a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan with oil spray.
- Mash black beans and spread on tortillas.
- Cover beans with salsa.
- Sprinkle on chilies.
- Add anything else that sounds good to you and cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is heated through.
I made these true to the recipe except I added a sprinkle of chopped onion on top of the beans. These were very easy to make, and very tasty. I used monterey jack cheese, and tossed a little green onion on top with sour cream, and black olives. Another good one Mirjam!!
I make these for myself for lunch quite a lot and they're so good. I use canned fat free refried beans instead of the black beans too. One of my favorite quick lunches.
This tastes better than it should considering how easy it is to make. When I first switched to meat-free, this helped - easy, tasty, and fast. Thanks!