Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice salad and also goes well with my Mexican Burger.
- 3 cups uncooked rotelle pasta (8 ounces)
- 15 1⁄4 ounces whole kernel corn, drained
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped (if using chopped frozen bell peppers it is 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro or 1⁄3 cup parsley
- 1⁄2 cup vinaigrette dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Rinse pasta with cold water after cooking.
- Place pasta in a large salad bowl followed by all other ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours so flavors can blend together.
Great recipe! Added some tomatoes with green chiles & 1/3 lb. ground beef & it was fantastic. Definitely a keeper;)
This salad was a great accompaniment to our burgers on the grill. DH had more than enough for the both of us :) I'm sure glad it made a big batch, or I might have ended up without any! My guests thought it was great too, so it's 5 thumbs up from all of us. Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Great recipe. I used white corn. Everyone loved it.