Audrey M's Note:
A nice salad and also goes well with my Mexican Burger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups uncooked rotelle pasta (8 ounces)
- 15 1/4 ounces whole kernel corn, drained
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped (if using chopped frozen bell peppers it is 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro or 1/3 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup vinaigrette dressing
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Rinse pasta with cold water after cooking.
- 3Place pasta in a large salad bowl followed by all other ingredients.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours so flavors can blend together.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 278.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 7.8 g