Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My daughter prepared this Mexican-style pasta salad for our Labor Day weekend barbecue. It is so good. I hope you all enjoy it as much as my family did.
- 12 ounces pasta, rotini (tri-colored)
- 2 cups cheese, mexican-style, grated (cheddar jack)
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 15 ounces black beans, drained
- 15 ounces corn, whole kernal (drained)
- 15 ounces kidney beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 12 ounces salsa, medium heat (Herendez)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and cool under running water.
- Drain all cans of beans and corn.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.