Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe from on of those supermarket cookbooks. Its easy and fast.
Make and share this Mexican Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 13 ounces cheese, and salsa bowl
- 1⁄4 cup diced green chilis
- chopped tomato, sour cream and chopped cilantro
- Mix eggs, half and half, oregano and salt and pepper with fork.
- Coat heated pan with butter.
- Add eggs and spread over bottom of pan.
- When egg mixture thickens, spread with con queso dip and chilies.
- Fold over.
- Top omelette with tomatoes, sour cream and cilantro.