Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Easy slow cooker recipe. I'm sure you could add meat to this but we have never tried that.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Mexican-style tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup cut up green beans
- Mix all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat 6 to 8 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Make this all the time for church potlucks. So easy to carry in the crockpot and start the night before. Big hit!!
MAde this for our annual soup party and it was a big hit! Use Rotel tomatoes for that extra spice!
Love this recipe. It is cheap to make, easy to cook, and taste FANTASTIC. Made it for a soup & salad luncheon I had at church and it was a big hit. Made it for dinner one night with salad and crusty bread my family ate the whole thing. Licked the pot dry, ;o LOL! Even my very picky grandchildren LOVED this soup. It is now a regular dish in our home.