Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Totally new flavor exploding meatloaf! Take the boring everyday meatloaf and ZEST it up! Even the most hard core meatloaf hater will enjoy this. This was something I threw together one night and have received many many raves about it
- 16 ounces corn chips, crushed
- 5 lbs ground beef
- 16 ounces Mexican chili beans, with sauce
- 24 ounces salsa, mild chunky
- 2 taco seasoning mix
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces black olives
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- Mix first 6 ingredients well.
- Pour into your favorite loaf pan or cake pan.
- Form into a loaf dont forget to form a well around the edge.
- Bake at 350 for 2 hours then turn the heat up to 450 for 20 minutes
- Place shredded cheese on top shut oven off close the door
- Let sit for 5 minutes remove from the oven let sit 10 minutes.
- Cut into slices top with sour cream and black olives.
- You can use a bed of lettuce and add in guacamole sauce.
- If you have a local Aldi Store all the items can be purchased from
- them for around $20
- This is also a great Left Over item for lunches or another meal.