Recipe by startnover
Yummy!! This is something a little different and very tasty! Next time I'm planning on Making a HUGE batch, frying them and flash freezing them on cookie sheets so my husband and kids can heat them up when they want too, or so I have a ready made appetizer for unexpected guests!!
- 2 cups grilled boneless skinless chicken breasts (I marinade mine in 1 T oil, 2 cloves garlic, 1 t cumin, and the juice of one lime)
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese or 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) candrained black beans
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn (unthawed and drained of liquid)
- 1⁄2 chopped sweet red pepper
- 4 -5 diced green onions
- 2 minced fresh garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin (can put 1/2 t more if desired)
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg roll wraps
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the chicken into small dices.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Moisten the edges of an eggroll wrap and put approx 2 tablespoons of filling in the middle.
- Fold like you would an eggroll (directions and picture are usually on the eggroll wrapper container).
- Make sure the flap is sealed to keep the filling inside.
- Heat oil to 350°F and cook just until golden browned (approximately 3-5 minutes).
- Cut diagonally and serve with guacamole and sour cream.