Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Southern Living.
Top Review by teresas
These are so yummy...I did find them on the salty side...so next time I think I will omit the salt and let people add it if they want too...the only change I made was to use cilantro in place of the parsley for my garnish...these have a nice little bite to them...a keeper for sure...thanks for posting the recipe...:)
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- chili powder
- fresh parsley sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks to a bowl.
- Mash egg yolks; stir in mayonnaise and the next 4 ingredients; stir to blend well.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves.
- Garnish with chili powder and parsley sprigs if desired.