Recipe by jfreed
Cut in larger squares, this "quiche" can be used as a luncheon or supper dish. Smaller squares make a great appetizer. From "Party Receipts" from the Charleston Junior League
- 8 eggs
- 1 pint cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine eggs, cheeses, butter, and chilies in large bowl.
- Combine flour and baking powder and stir into cheese mixture.
- Pour into greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake until golden brown and set, approx 45 minutes. Cut into 24 squares. Can be served warm or at room temperature.