Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This dip is addicting! Serve with Frito's Scoops.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 -3 jalapeno, chopped
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Drain the mexi-corn and the green chilis.
- Mix with the sour cream, mayo, cheddar, and jalapenos.
- Chill for 1 hour to allow flavors to meld.
- Add cayenne pepper to create the desired amount of "heat".
I've been wanting to make this for a long time finally did make it and everyone loved it. Took it to my grandson's birthday bash and they all dived in.
Great Dip!!! I did add splash of Franks' red hot sauce! It is very tasty and you can't help but keep eating until there is no more left! Thanks Loof
This is a great dip, and so easy to make. I used fat free sour cream, low fat mayo and cheese. It was creamy and delicious with a little kick from the jalapeno and cayenne. Thanks for sharing! ZWT8