photo by teresas
- Ready In:
2 1/2 cups
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (Cheddar and Monterey Jack)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1 teaspoon bottled jalapeno sauce
- tortilla chips, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine Mexicorn and mayo.
- Stir to combine.
- Fold in remaining ingredients (except chips).
- Stir until well mixed.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate until chilled. (Can be made ahead - cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.)
- Serve with chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have to cook every night for a top-rated chef. And children. And I work full-time. Always looking for recipes that are easy, healthy, and can impress.