Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Who doesn't love cookies with their coffee. Why not coffee in your cookies? Yield will depend on the size you make the balls.
- 1 (9 ounce) box chocolate wafers
- 1⁄2 lb ground blanched almond
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1⁄3 cup coffee liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- cinnamon sugar, for rolling
- Crush chocolate wafers into crumbs.
- Mix with ground blanched almonds, unsweetened cocoa powder, and sugar.
- Dissolve instant coffee in coffee liqueur and stir into crumb mixture with the light corn syrup.
- Shape into small balls and roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Store in refrigerator.
These little cookies are delicious! Loved the coffee flavor throughout. I used Chocolate Graham crackers 1/4 cup of light corn syrup and 1/4 cup of Sugar-free Honey to lesson the calories a bit. These were gone in a flash. Next time, I'll double the recipe and hide them for myself ;) Thanks for sharing another *Keeper* ~V