Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 25 mins
For choco-holics everywhere! Cooking time includes 2 hours of cooling time.
Make and share this Mexican Chocolate Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 9x13x2 inch cake pan with foil,lightly butter foil.
- Fill saucepan half full of water,bring to boil over medium high heat.
- Put butter and unsweetend chocolate in stainless steel bowl,put on saucepan,reduce heat to low.
- Stir until mixture is smooth and melted,about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- Add sugar,mix.
- Add eggs,one at a time,beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla and almond extract.
- Combine flour,cinnamon and salt in small bowl.
- Add to chocolate mixture,stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared pan,bake until top is dry,but center still moist,about 25 minutes.
- Do not overbake.
- Remove from oven,sprinkle chopped semi-sweet chocolate over top.
- Let sit until chocolate begins to melt,about 5 minutes.
- Spread over brownies with spatula or knife.
- Refrigerate until completely cooled and chocolate is hard,about 2 hours.
- Invert onto plate,peel foil off carefully.
- cut into bars and serve.