2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 25 mins
For choco-holics everywhere! Cooking time includes 2 hours of cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Line 9x13x2 inch cake pan with foil,lightly butter foil.
- 3Fill saucepan half full of water,bring to boil over medium high heat.
- 4Put butter and unsweetend chocolate in stainless steel bowl,put on saucepan,reduce heat to low.
- 5Stir until mixture is smooth and melted,about 5 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- 7Add sugar,mix.
- 8Add eggs,one at a time,beating well after each addition.
- 9Add vanilla and almond extract.
- 10Combine flour,cinnamon and salt in small bowl.
- 11Add to chocolate mixture,stir to combine.
- 12Pour into prepared pan,bake until top is dry,but center still moist,about 25 minutes.
- 13Do not overbake.
- 14Remove from oven,sprinkle chopped semi-sweet chocolate over top.
- 15Let sit until chocolate begins to melt,about 5 minutes.
- 16Spread over brownies with spatula or knife.
- 17Refrigerate until completely cooled and chocolate is hard,about 2 hours.
- 18Invert onto plate,peel foil off carefully.
- 19cut into bars and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.2
- Calories from Fat 463
- Total Fat 51.5 g
- Saturated Fat 31.4 g
- Cholesterol 166.7 mg
- Sodium 356.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 50.7 g
- Protein 10.6 g