A friend of mine has made this several times..and I finally got the recipe from her. I love the flavors in the salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup sliced carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 ripe avocados, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1In a small bowl, stir together the sour cream,mayonnaise,lime juice,cumin,salt,pepper& Tabasco.
- 2This is the salad dressing, so taste and adjust if you need.
- 3In seperate bowl, combine chicken, carrots, red& green bell pepper, onion avacado& cilantro.
- 4Pour the dressing over chicken and vegetables and mix well.
- 5Chill for at least one houe before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.6
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 615.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: