Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very good salad-Fast and easy to make.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup salsa, drained
- 2 hardboiled egg, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- lettuce leaf
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce leaves. Mix well.
- Serve over lettuce leaves.
Knock out flavor and I will be making this again, for sure. Just perfect flavor and so different from you usal chicken salad.