Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These have become a New Years Day brunch tradition at our home. They are quick to make and taste good as prepared or as non-alcoholic. We got the recipe out of a holiday BC cookbook several years ago.
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups fresh orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 (25 ounce) bottles champagne or 2 (25 ounce) bottlescatawba grape juice, chilled
- 8 orange slices
- Put sugar and orange juice in a blender. Cover and blend on medium speed about 15 seconds, or until foamy.
- Put 2 Tbsp cranberry juice in each of 8 glasses.
- Pour 1/4 c orange juice into each glass.
- Add about 1 c champagne (or grape juice) to each glass.
- Garnish with orange slices.
These are great. Everyone loved them .