Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
My sister got this from dianaskitchen.com and we doubled it for our Thanksgiving dinner (20+ people). We baked it in 2 half-size aluminum steam table pans. It was very easy to put together and very moist and tasty.
- 240.97 g box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 411.06 g can whole kernel corn, with juice
- 411.06 g can cream-style corn
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 2 eggs
- Mix all ingredients until blended.
- Pour into 8 X 8 baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until browned on top and firm in the middle.
I've made this on two seperate occasions so far and it was a hit both times. I'm thinking of adding green chilis to it the next time for a little bit of a bite.