Recipe by cori.grant
This recipe has been in my family for a very long time. I learned it from my Mema (grandmother) and she learned if from her great-grandmother. I started making it when I was about 7. Its fun to make and taste great! I usually double the recipe. Great on sandwiches and salads!
Top Review by twissis
I saw this recipe during PAC & saved it to make for a spec occasion. Like another reviewer, I used sweet pickle relish. I did not use the black olives, but only because my salad contained whole pimento-stuffed olives plus black olives. We loved this dressing & our dinner guests last night did as well. Thx for sharing it w/us.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet red pepper relish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped olives (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- sugar (optional)