Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Givenchy Hotel and Spa in Palm Springs, California. Experiment with a variety of melons of your choice. Get your Vitamin C fix now!!
- 1⁄2 lb piece watermelon, seeded (red or yellow watermelon)
- 1 slice honeydew melon, thin wedge, about 1/2 cup
- 1 slice cantaloupe, thin wedge, about 1/2 cup
- 1⁄2 cup cold plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup cold milk or 1⁄2 cup enriched rice milk
- 3 -4 ice cubes
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon honey, to taste
- Chop the melons into 1/2" chunks.
- Puree the melons with the remaininig ingredients until smooth.
Nice subtle flavoured smoothie in which you can't differentiate one melon flavour from another. I used real red seedless watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, Balkan (thick) yogurt, water instead of milk to be healthier even though I had some milk on hand! No ice but all the ingredients besides the organic, raw, local honey I used were chilled. Made for Veggie Swap 36 ~ July 2011 ~