1 hr 10 mins
I had this at a hardware show in Toronto in 1996..Very rich....this is flourless, and gluten free
My Private Note
9inch s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan add sugar, chocolate, coffee and butter.
- 2Stirring constantly, heat until melted and dissolved.
- 3Remove from stove and place in a large mixer bowl.
- 4Whisk the eggs.
- 5Slowly very slowly, add the eggs into the warm chocolate mixture.
- 6Beat on low speed until Just blended.
- 7Pour into a foil buttered lined 9 inch spring form pan.
- 8Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees, or just until ALMOST SET.
- 9Remove to a cooling rack.
- 10Cool thoroughly.
- 11Then place into the refrigerator.
- 12Slice next day, garnishing with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melitta Mocha Fudge Cake 1996 (Canadian) Flourless, Gluten Fre
Serving Size: 1 (1775 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6953.1
- Calories from Fat 5852
- Total Fat 650.2 g
- Saturated Fat 396.6 g
- Cholesterol 2486.9 mg
- Sodium 772.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 342.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 75.3 g
- Sugars 207.8 g
- Protein 113.8 g