Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe was located on the internet in cooking-french.com.
Top Review by Debbwl
The flavors in this delightful veggie dish that made a nice lunch when paired with whole wheat couscous. Really enjoyed the background flavor from the wine could not get snow peas so used whole sugar peas which were just delicious cooked this way. Thanks so much for the post.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, seeded, sliced thin
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 dash salt, to taste
- 1 dash pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat oil then add onion, garlic, red pepper, peas & zucchini, cooking & stirring frequently over low heat until veggies start to have a golden color, about 5 minutes.
- Add wine & continue cooking over low heat until wine has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Add cream, salt & pepper & stir for 1 minute more.