Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
One word - YUM! A friend of mine gave me this recipe. I'm not sure where she got it from. I could eat the entire loaf of this!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons minced shallots
- 4 tablespoons unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, gently mix all ingredients.
- Shape mixture into a loaf pan.
- Bake 45-55 minutes (until 170 degrees internally).
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Wonderful. I would recommend cutting back on the salt, as the feta is salty enough, but just great. Very moist and the spice combination makes this very tasty. Thanks!
Very delicious, the feta really makes it special. loved the spinach and the spices used in it too. I made it just as posted and will be making it again, often!! It slices beautifully, and am looking forward to it in samdwiches for lunch tomorrow; thanks for posting!!
Followed the receipe exactly except I used a 1.3lb. packag of turkey. It was delicious and expecially moist. My husband and small kids loved it.