1 hr 20 mins
Not your mama's tuna noodle casserole--that's for sure. From BHG.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces fettuccine, broken
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can solid white tuna, drained and broken in to chunks (water pack)
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and cut up
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and sniped
- 3 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook fettuccine by following the package directions; drain.
- 2In a large skillet, sauté onion in hot melted butter over medium heat until tender.
- 3Remove skillet from heat; stir in soup, tuna, artichoke hearts, milk, mozzarella, tomatoes, olives, and thyme.
- 4Stir in cooked fettuccine.
- 5Transfer mixture to a greased 2-quart casserole.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake, covered, in a preheated 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
- 8Uncover and bake about 20 more minutes or until casserole is bubbly.
- 9Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Tuna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.9
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 750.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 24.2 g