Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
Not your mama's tuna noodle casserole--that's for sure. From BHG.
Make and share this Mediterranean Tuna Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces fettuccine, broken
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can solid white tuna, drained and broken in to chunks (water pack)
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and cut up
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and sniped
- 3 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine by following the package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, sauté onion in hot melted butter over medium heat until tender.
- Remove skillet from heat; stir in soup, tuna, artichoke hearts, milk, mozzarella, tomatoes, olives, and thyme.
- Stir in cooked fettuccine.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 2-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake, covered, in a preheated 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake about 20 more minutes or until casserole is bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.