1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Three Bean Salad
I made this after being inspired by a wonderful salad served at our favorite local Mediterranean eatery and wanted to be able to make such an easy, healthy and delicious salad at home. You can use fresh, frozen, or canned corn, as long as you adjust the preparation as needed - if frozen, thaw before adding to salad; if canned, drain and rinse before adding. I am labelling servings as a side dish - if you want to serve as an entree, adjust ingredients accordingly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded & chopped
- 1 cup parsley or 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1Combine kidney beans, butter beans, black beans, corn, tomato, onion, green pepper, cucumber, and parsley in a large bowl. Mix well.
- 2In a separate small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Three Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.7
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 190.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 15.5 g