1/9 Photos of Mediterranean Summer Tomatoes
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This is a very simple and yummy side dish from the Mediterranean.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core and slice the tomatoes, and arrange them in a serving dish.
- 2Sprinkle the shallots over the tomatoes.
- 3Whisk the olive oil and balsamic vinegar together with a fork, then pour over the tomatoes.
- 4Let stand for 5 minutes before serving, or refrigerate, covered, for up to 3 days.
- 5Eat with French bread, and dip the bread in the marinade when finished with the tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Summer Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.9
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g