Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Mushrooms and Tomatoes
This is best with the summer tomatoes.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 12 ounces fresh white mushrooms, sliced (about 4-1/2 cups)
- 2 cups tomatoes, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rub pork on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Place pork on one side of a large roasting pan.
- In a large bowl combine mushrooms, tomatoes, oil, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; mix gently.
- Spoon vegetables into pan with pork, spreading in an even layer.
- Roast until meat thermometer inserted in the middle of the pork registers 160 degrees F.
- (about 25 minutes).
- Cut pork into thin slices; top with Garlic Mushrooms and Tomatoes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
The first time I made this, the 1" tomatoe cubes disintegrated, but I tried it again tonight, with much larger tomatoe chunks and it was outstanding! Likewise, don't slice the mushrooms too thin, and you'll end up with a very flavorful tomatoe/mushroom combo, along with a nice juicy tenderloin. Superb! (I needed 35 minutes, total cooking time)