Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Change your usual grill fare with these wonderfully seasoned turkey burges. If you prefer, two pounds of ground beef can be substituted for the ground turkey.
- 2 lbs ground turkey or 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) packagemccormick grill mates tomato garlic & basil marinade
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 lettuce leaves (optional)
- 6 slices red onions (optional)
- 6 slices tomatoes (optional)
- 6 slices provolone cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground turkey (or lean ground beef) and marinade mix in large bowl. Shape into 6 patties.
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 165°F for turkey or 160°F for beef).
- Serve on hamburger rolls with lettuce leaves, sliced red onion, ripe summer tomatoes and provolone cheese, if desired.