Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is from the Kraft website.
- 3 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup seeded tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- Toss all ingredients except dressing in a bowl.
- Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
This is an easy, light salad and I am sure it will be even better tomorrow when I take it to a family get-together. In true Zaar fashion I added some chopped zucchini, used cherry tomatoes cut in half and red onion for color. I had some lovely fresh basil so I used that instead of the parsley. Thanks, Carole in Orlando