Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very healthful salad, packed full of antioxidants will surely be a salad to remember. Great for picnics because it has no mayonnaise, a great side for sandwiches,and even great served warm.This recipe is from Allrecipes.com.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, unpeeled, cooked, cooled, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sliced green onion, including the green parts
- 1⁄2 cup basil leaves, shredded
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar or 2 tablespoons other white vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, tomatoes, onions, basil and celery.In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper. Add dressing to potatoes and toss. Refrigerate until ready to serve.