Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Chicken.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (3 lb) whole chickens, cut up
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 lb sun-dried tomato, cut in thin strips
- 12 italian black olives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- Add garlic and shallots and cook 2 minutes.
- Pour wine over chicken, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add lemon, sun dried tomatoes, olives and pepper. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, or until chicken is tender.