Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great recipe for a hot summer night. Time includes refrigeration time.
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups cheese tortellini
- 2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can ripe olives, drained and sliced
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing
- Prepare tortellini and cook sugar snap peas, according to package directions. Rinse under cold water to cool. Drain well.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients; add dressing and toss gently to coat.
- Cover, refrigerate 1-2 hours to blend flavors.