1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Chicken and Rice Salad
Dona England's Note:
From Cooking Light 1997, a favorite pot luck dish. It has the flavors of an Italian antipasto salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsly ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup drained diced bottled roasted red pepper
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1Combine vinegar,olive oil, pepper and minced garlic in a small bowl.
- 2Set dressing aside.
- 3Combine rice and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- 4Add dressing.
- 5Stir until well blended.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Chicken and Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.1 mg
- Sodium 680.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 22.8 g