Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tangy topper for crackers, lavosh or toasted pita bread. You can sub "light" cream cheese. Can be made the day before.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (about 2 oz)
- 3 tablespoons chopped kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Combine all ingredients, cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
I love all the flavors in this dip and they go so well together. I subbed a tablespoon of basil pesto for the fresh basil since that's what I had on hand. This will definitely be a repeat recipe for us.
This always gets rave reviews at parties. Great with pita chips or crackers. Thank you!
This spread is wonderful and the fresh basil really the difference. The nice thing is that all of the ingredients are usually in my house so I'll be making this often.