Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Posted from a website co-op this stew is plainly simple, so feel free to add any other veggies that you may desire. It is great served over mashed potatoes, noodles or rice along side some crusty bread.
- Place zucchini in bottom of a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker.
- Add stew meat and remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on high setting 5 hours or until meat is tender.
- One half hour before serving, remove cover from slow cooker and stir stew.
- Continue to cook without cover for 30 minutes.
- Remove and discard cinnamon stick before serving.