Mediterranean Baked Chicken
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook rotini to desired doneness as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add shallots; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in flour; cook 30 seconds. With wire whisk, stir in broth. Add mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in cheese until melted.
- Drain rotini. Add rotini, chicken, artichoke hearts, tomatoes and parsley to mushroom mixture; mix gently.
- Spoon into spray-coated casserole. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated and bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.